Sunny Side Up Breakfast Sandwich
About This Project
- 4 Slices Timani Gluten-Free Multigrain Loaf
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced.
- 1 tomato, sliced.
- A handful of arugula (spinach or spring mix also work)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil (coconut or olive)
- Heat the oil in a medium to large size skillet over medium-low heat.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and slowly add to skillet, one at a time.
- Cover and allow to cook until whites have completely set (2-3 minutes) and yolks are still runny.
- While eggs are cooking, toast the bread and build sandwich by topping with arugula, tomato and avocado.
- Remove eggs from skillet and place on top of the sandwich. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cut in half, serve and enjoy!