Curry Chicken Salad Sandwich
About This Project
- 4 Slices Timani Gluten-Free Multigrain Loaf
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken cut into ½ inch pieces (or 1 cooked chicken breast cut into ½ inch cubes)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 apple cut into ½ inch cubes
- ¼ small red onion, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (traditional or Greek, both work well)
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
*Optional: ¼ cup chopped walnuts, cashews or almonds
- Combine celery, apple, onion, dried cranberries and nuts (if desired) to large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Toss sauce mixture together with dry ingredients, build sandwich and serve.
*Double up this recipe to serve for the family and save any leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days to pack for your lunch!