About This Project
- 6 slices Timani Gluten-Free White Loaf (a few days old works great!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries or any other berry you have on hand
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees F or heat a skillet over medium heat. Grease well with butter or coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, milk cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture (be generous!) and place on griddle or skillet. Cook until golden brown on bottom side, then flip and cook until other side is golden.
- Remove from heat, top with fresh berries and serve.
*Optional: serve with maple syrup or a sprinkle of powdered sugar for a sweeter version! 🍁